Safety training and consultingEasy solutions for Business Owners & Employees
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- I struggle to develop and conduct training.
- We do safety training, but nobody remembers what they learn.
- My business needs to increase profits.
- We struggle to retain and recruit quality employees.
- Compliance with OSHA, EPA, DOT, and other regulations is time consuming and expensive.
- We spend too much money on compliance and still have costly injuries and citations.
We are your solution!
Our trainers and consultants are experienced to bring you the best practices, at a solid price, and make your business compliance and improvements easy, freeing your management team up to run your business!
- Our training is engaging and we provide you simple documentation.
- We give you concise and easy to use policies and procedures.
- Our professionals know the regulations and will show you the most effective compliance solutions that are often less expensive.
- The tools we give you will reduce injuries, leading to better morale, lower insurance, improved productivity, and less risk of fines.
Safety / OSHA
Provenio is here to work with almost any industry or first responder agency. If you’re in manufacturing, agriculture, logistics, or any other industry, we’re here to support YOU!
Organizations We’ve Worked With
“It’s comforting to have someone with such knowledge in your corner.”
Mellisa T., Aspiring entrepreneur
I took Brad’s starting a business class at Albert Lea Community Ed! I highly recommend this class if you’ve ever even thought about starting a business! Very knowledgeable, got some great connections and learned a lot, great class! Just do it!
Brad with Provenio Consulting helped my business, Daisy Blue Naturals, transition safely into making sanitizers. We needed to have proper grounding in place for the flammable ethyl and isopropyl alcohols, which he did for us. He went above and beyond helping me get our 300 gallon tote set up for use. We also needed SDS (safety data sheets) created for our hand sanitizers, and Brad completed those as well! He is very professional, quick, affordable and easy to work with. Not knowing what would be needed to store and use a flammable in our business could have been scary, but working with Brad eased our minds knowing that we were doing what we needed to do to be safe, legal, and covered!